Welcome to the Official Website of the
Estate Planning & Trust Council of Long Beach
***Our meetings are now held on the first Thursday of the month***
The Estate Planning & Trust Council of Long Beach (EPTCLB) is a multi-disciplined organization that supports the team concept of estate planning. Membership includes attorneys, trust officers, accountants, insurance, wealth and financial planners and planned giving professionals, as well as allied professionals.
What We Do
The EPTCLB hosts meetings that provide our members and guests with opportunities for learning and networking. We help members stay abreast of the latest developments in the always changing estate planning field.
Our members can enhance their skills and expand their professional presence through:
- Educational presentations, which may include CE credits
- Networking with fellow EPTCLB members and professionals from other organizations
- Exchanging estate planning best practices and new ideas
- Cost-efficient promotional resources
Our regular luncheon meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month, September through June (Dark in December) at The Grand in Long Beach (Buffet Lunch 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. / Meeting 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.) We welcome prosepective new members and guests to attend our meetings. Guest fees are $60 and are payable via cash, check or credit card payable at the door. Most months, no RSVPs are needed.
Each meeting highlights select sponsors, has a formal presentation by a noteworthy speaker, and often includes CE credits.
EPTCLB members benefit from insightful educational presentations, networking among industry peers and special marketing opportunities. Many friendships and collaborations among our members began at council events. These relationships help foster a team approach to estate planning that, in the long run, benefits professionals, clients and the community at large.
Estate Planning Professionals who join our organization enjoy benefits such as:
- Monthly luncheon meetings from September to June
- An impressive variety of speakers, topics and educational opportunities - including continuing education credits
- Outstanding networking with EPTCLB members and professionals from other local associations
Unique opportunity to promote your business:
- Become a sponsoring patron and get additional exposure at Council meetings, on our website and in marketing materials.
- General membership: $285 per year
- Corporate Membership: $500 per year
- One-time application fee: $50
- Guest fee: $60 each meeting
- Meeting sponsorship: email for details
For information contact:
Mary Sramek, Administrative Director
2155 N. Bellflower Blvd. Suite 112, Long Beach, CA 90815
Phone: 562-714-2396 Fax: 562-434-8325
BEST METHOD: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org